Make sure you code is setup to run on the server not on the client.
Some part of the reservation code has to run on the server or you get this
message

-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of cugwilsont
Sent: 03 August 2007 13:11
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Reserve a Salesline for a specify
inventdim by code

Hi

I want to write a code to reserve a salesline for a specify
inventdim.

Since my client provide a CSV file specific what serial ID he wants,
so I want to create a salestable/salesline by the information he
provided.
There is my code
salesline = salesline::find("1095328",1);
inventmovement = InventMovement::construct(salesLine);
inventDimCriteria = inventdim::find("788873");

inventDimParm.initPrimaryDimReservation(inventMovement.dimSearch
(),inventMovement.dimGroupId(),inventDimCriteria);
inventDimFixed = InventDimFixedClass::inventDimParm2InventDimFixed
(inventDimParm);

inventMovement.inventdim(inventDimCriteria);
inventUpd_Reservation = InventUpd_Reservation::newMovement
(inventMovement,inventDimCriteria, inventDimParm, inventDimFixed, -
15);
inventUpd_Reservation.parmAllowAutoReserveDim(false);
inventUpd_Reservation.updateNow();

It seems to work since the inventTrans already changed to Reserved
physical.

But there is an info message
"The cursor is invalid for instantiating recordViewCache."

I wonder if my code has written in a proper way to do this. Any
comment?

Come and choose your preferred name for Microsoft Dynamics AX on the Axapta
Knowledge Village, Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk