Thanks alot James, It's work after I have change it to run on server!
I would like to ask if this is a proper way to do in this way? I
never try to touch inventmovement so I don't have much confident on
it. Thanks in advance.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "James Flavell"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Make sure you code is setup to run on the server not on the client.
> Some part of the reservation code has to run on the server or you
get this
> message

cugwilsont