Hi All ,

  I have configured the Sql server for Olap reporting .
  At my server end i am able to create , process and view the cubes but when i
access the
  cubes from the client station , I am able to view the cubes  in cube
defination manager .
  The cubes are being transfered , processed but when i click the View setup
on the form Cube instances and select default or anyother view setup  , the
error Pops....

  Method 'fieldSets' in COM object of class 'PivotView' returned error code
0x80004005 (E_FAIL) which means: General failure.

  This  problem is only when i acces the cubes from client Station .

  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Navneet