Hi Sumit,

Finally shud i take the following tables in the excel templates:
InventJournalTable
InventTrans
InventSum???

The tables I have uploaded are InventJournalTransa and InventTrans. I
have managed all the number sequences in excel template itself. I
could upload the data into the Movement Journal Lines. Movement
Journal was also posted. I could see the onhand stock. But when I was
trying to create a Sales order/Purchase Order /any inventory
journals - just after entering the item and i click save I am getting
an error message - "Illegal Reference"  and I cannot proceed further.

Any answers for this??

Regards,

Madhu
--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Sumit Loya"