Dear Chaminda Kothalawala

  After importing three tables you should go to consistency check from
basics--> periodic--> consistency check  it will create every thing automaticly
.

  Best regards.
  Mohammed idais

Chaminda Kothalawala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Dear All
We wanted to load the items in to the item master. I understood that we have
to load three tables (InventTable, InventTableModule, InventItemLocation) to
display items in item master.
I have a question how to put correct inventDimId in InventItemLocation
table. We used 'All Blank' for the inventDimId. But some environment it is
'Axapta'. I know that there is a method in inventdim table to find out the
blank dim id. But I want to know what is the best practice to put
inventDimId in InventItemLocation table.

Please explain me how system is allocating InventDimIds.

thank you
Chaminda