-Brandon

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of maverick
clement
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 9:30 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] How to cancel and close Invoice
register with same voucher which another voucher has been approval?

Hi,

We are using Axapta 3.0 sp.1, and our ledger setup is allowing to do
posting same voucher number.
This is the scenario:
For instant, the voucher number is 999 and then we make 3 transaction
posting (3 journal number) in invoice register. After that we have been
done for invoice approval only for one transaction (the rest 2
transaction still have not done yet). Because the accounting does not
want to book approval for the same time.
In a few months later, then accounting decide to approve these 2
transactions, but it can not be done, it because there is an error
message this voucher already approved. I am pretty sure this is because
they are using same voucher number.

Is there anyone of you know how to solve this problem? (even technical
solution also ok for me).

Thanks in advance.

cheer.
Mave