Hi,

You don’t have to invent the wheel, but maybe you’ll have to pay for it J.

There’s a couple of modules already available in the market.

I don’t really know your specific business needs, but in my opinion, AX
provides you a great and solid infra-structure for project managing, so you
can design enhancements on it without spending extra-time integrating with
other essential modules, like GL for example.

About the “Ready-to-go” wheels , you may find a huge list of them on
http://www.mibuso.com .

Anyway, it’s just a personal opinion, and I hope it helps.

Kind regards,

André Santos.