In particular it's the scheduling that we have a hiccup with.  We
generally use a lag time associated with each task and we also have
milestones that need to be monitored when changing any task times in
the schedule. How do you deal with these?

On top of that we would like the managers to be able to access the
project reports and forecasts via the web.  At the moment the only
web based entry is hours but we would like to have managers enter
forecasts via the web.

Paulina

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Arijit Basu"