From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Khaled Moustafa
Sent: 13. november 2007 06:44
To: Axapta-knowledge-village
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Enterprise Portal Server (Urgent Help)

Hello All,

I have a very important qusetion about Enterprsie Portal Server In Dynamics AX
4.0...
i have now, 3 Server (one for the Database > one for the AOS Server > and last
one for the MOSS Server).
in the AOS server i have multi instance lets say 2 instance, and as we know in
the MOSS server i install the EP Server and .Net Business Connector (Configure
and Deploy the EP in this Server then Create the EP Site for the first AOS
Instance).
Now, if i want to create onther EP Site for the Second AOS Instance (dont
forget that we already configure the .NET Business Connector in the MOSS
Server),,,it's not working,CONFLICT,,the Site is taken the data from the First
AOS server.
i know the reason is the .NET Business Connector..
So, what i need to know now is,, Do I NEED ONTHER MOSS SERVER WITH ONTHER EP
SERVER IN THIS MOSS SERVER TO HOST THE SECOND AOS SERVER EP SEIT???!!!

And also, in onther way,if i have tow server for AOS and only one MOSS Server
with EP Server installed in the MOSS Server, and i create the first EP Site for
the First AOS Server and now i want to create the Second EP Site for the Second
AOS Server...Same Isuss..!!!!!

Please Help Urgent..