Hi SARAVANAN,

First i want to tell you about SharePoint Server ( Is MOSS 2007 ) or
( Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 ),for this software you
must buy licenses but the WSS 3.0 is a free download, and also MOSS
have soo many functionalty more than WSS 3.0..thats the different
between Moss 2007 and WSS 3.0

and about your opinion, i think you are absolutely right,but now i'll
face onther problem ( the Port Number SharePoint - 80 )..,,i mean now
when i create a new web application for each AOS thats mean each Web
Application will have his own Port number, but as you know the best
way is to define the default port number ( SharePoint - 80 )for the
Enterprise Portal Web Site..Because lets say you want to Publish this
to the internet thats mean each site you must put the port number.

Regards,
Khaled

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "SARAVANAN .J"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>   I really dont understand what you guys mean by sharePoint servers.
>   I have installed WSS 3.0 in my server.
>   The next thing to do is say you have 3 AOS create 3 application
in Windows sharepoint services 3.0.
>   By this way you can use each application for each AOS and create
sites in it.
>   The terminology is :
>   AOS = Application in WSS
>   companies in AOS = websites in application.
>
>   Regards,
>   Saravanan J
>

> Ask Me!!! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           Hi Mads,
>
> thanks for replying me...
> then i think we are agree me and you about this isuss..
> if we have tow different AOS Server so you must have tow Different
> SharePoint Server..
> and about your asking(multi Company),,yes i know thats you can have
> one AOS with Multi Company Account each Account have own EP
> Site...this is fine..
> anyway i hope if microsoft can handel this problem because in the
> future this is as i think is a big problem, because what if you
have
> lets say 10 AOS Server and you want to create EP Site for each one
so
> in this time you need also 10 SharepOINT Server[ OH GOD ]...
>
> --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Mads Bech Sørensen
> <mbs@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > I have had similar problems - and reported these to Microsoft.
> > The conclusion I made for myself was that I you want 2 different
> AOS - or just 2 different company accounts - to work with
Sharepoint -
> then you need 2 Sharepoints.
> >
> > You can install multiple AOS´s and multiple applications on the
> same server - but I gave up on trying to make 2 Enterprise Portals
> work on the same Sharepoint (if data is not from the same AOS, same
> company accounts)
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Mads Bech
> >

> > ________________________________

In
> Dynamics AX 4.0...
> > i have now, 3 Server (one for the Database > one for the AOS
Server
> > and last one for the MOSS Server).
> > in the AOS server i have multi instance lets say 2 instance, and
as
> we know in the MOSS server i install the EP Server and .Net
Business
> Connector (Configure and Deploy the EP in this Server then Create
the
> EP Site for the first AOS Instance).
> > Now, if i want to create onther EP Site for the Second AOS
Instance
> (dont forget that we already configure the .NET Business Connector
in
> the MOSS Server),,,it's not working,CONFLICT,,the Site is taken the
> data from the First AOS server.
> > i know the reason is the .NET Business Connector..
> > So, what i need to know now is,, Do I NEED ONTHER MOSS SERVER
WITH
> ONTHER EP SERVER IN THIS MOSS SERVER TO HOST THE SECOND AOS SERVER
EP