Try AxAssist Add-on.
Its provide hotkeys management. Additionaly, you can use hotkeys in
Axapta Editor (you can call any EditorScript function). For example.
i am use Ctrl+1 for comment and Ctrl+2 for uncomment the selected
text.
Additionaly its provide:
- Acronyms (type "QBDS" to get "QueryBuildDataSource" and etc)
- Browsing elements directly in Editor (variable info, type,
caption, info for table fields under cursor)
- Opening element directly from Editor
- Suggestions and Autotext (For examle, AxAssist determines type of
left operand (at the left of `=') automatically and builds the list
of suggestions dynamically. )
- Additional Toolbar in Editor
- Browsing table in one click
- Advanced caption for AOT element
- Switching between object methods without using AOT (this work in
Editor).

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, ASHWANI JAIN
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Whether anybody has worked on how to trap the Function key in
Axapta and use them on forms for some specific functions as hotkey.
> In Shop floor control, we do have a feature, but that is basically
on form level, and wherever this functionality is required, techie
has to mention that code / logic on individual form.
> Is there any generic way / global class, wherein if we will
mention, then that will work throughout axapta.

> e.g.: Currently for creation of new record in form, CTRL + N works
fine and ALT + F9 work to delete.
> Can it be possible that i will be able to trap the function
suppose F2 and will be able to replace Ctrl + N with F2.
> this is just an example, where i have mention to replace. But main
purpose is to assign that function key to some other functionality.

online at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php