Hi Allz,

I came to know that AXAPTA can only manage one unit of measure per item,
either it is Tons, Pcs, length or etc etc.. but I've a scenario that we are
in steel trading and we need to keep the inventory by  Weight (Tons) and by
Pcs (roles/Bars) as well but the coasting is being done by Weight (Tons). it
means when ever you print item master report it must show that how much
Weight (tons) and quantity by Pcs (roles/bars) left in stock by item.

Obviously needed to included this info on SO/PO as well.

any idea how Axapta can/will handle it?

Thanks
Naeem Sarwar