Hi Anjali,
I hope that would help you , please let me know what would happen
with you .

//Start..
/*
 The customer with the HIGHEST account number
(greater than 100) is found: Pentagon
*/
CustTable custTable;
;
select * from custTable order by accountNum DESC
where custTable.accountNum > "100";

/*
To reverse the order from DESC into ASC use reverse
*/

select reverse custTable order by accountNum;

//END..

Best Regards,
Khalid Akkawi
Dynamics AX Developer

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Anjali Kanna
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi to all,
>    I have a doubt in RecordSortedList. I want to print the top 50
Customer in customer report.I used one temp table.
>   Using record sorted list values are insertd in to temp table in
ascending order,but requirement is to print the top values only .so i
need to store the values into the temp table in desc order.I don't
know how to do that .........if anyone know this concept immediately
reply me .

http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/