Hi,
   Thanks for your reply it's very useful to me.
    I refered the salesRankingReport ,in this report i noticed they used
recordsortedlist , and they used sortorder for sorting values, i also use this
type of concept but values were displayed in Ascending order only.but i want to
display in descemnding order .................
  can u explain the concept about record sorted list?

Steeve Gilbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Check output menuItem : salesRankingReport. This is report that does
just that.

Steeve...

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Anjali Kanna
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi to all,
> I have a doubt in RecordSortedList. I want to print the top 50
Customer in customer report.I used one temp table.
> Using record sorted list values are insertd in to temp table in
ascending order,but requirement is to print the top values only .so i
need to store the values into the temp table in desc order.I don't
know how to do that .........if anyone know this concept immediately
reply me .

http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/