Hi All,

We have the following business requirement:

A validation on South African ID numbers for employees needs to be
run across all Live companies. We have 5 different companies in the
Live environment and the ID number validation needs to be run across
all 5 companies.

This is not an issue and have sucessfully managed to write code to do
this.

However we have strict user permissions, requiring that a user logged
in only has access to his / her own company. To implement this, we
have deployed the use of domains.

When the cross company validation on the ID numbers occur, an error
is issued stating the user does not have permission to access the
other companies?

Is there a way to overcome this?

Any assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shaakera