From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tushar Joshi
Sent: 11. april 2008 10:21
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Shift timings fpr Production

No Sumit it still gives the error. I have attached the screenshot for reference.

-Tushar

dperko64 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Your end time for one shift is exactly the same as the start time for
your next shift. Either change first shift to end at 2:59 PM or start
your second shift at 3:01 PM.

--- In
Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village%40yahoogroups.com>,
 Tushar Joshi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Sumit,
>
> I have to map the shift wise production details in Production
order. We have created a Caledar and in that the working times are
defined but when i try to create the time intervals as 07:00AM-03:00PM,
03:00PM-11:00PM, and 11:00PM -07:00AM(next day) it wont allow me to do
this. It says "illegal time intervals". can we customise the working
times??

> -Tushar

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it
now<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_mail_2/*http:/help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/>