From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tushar Joshi
Sent: 14. april 2008 13:44
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Shift timings fpr Production

Thanks Anders.

But does that mean we can not use these working times for INDIAN production
scenario? where you have time intervals as 07:00AM to 03:00PM, 03:00PM to
11:00PM and 11:00PM to 07:00AM(next day).

If NO then can we customize these working times? Its a critical requirement
from client to keep track of production outputs!!

-Tushar

Anders Sorensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
The problem is that you are not allowed to have time intervals that cross
midnight (toTime always has to be after fromTime) , since each working time
interval is defined per date.
Regards,
Anders Sorensen