From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of a b
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 3:30 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Upgrade steps from Axapta 3.0 SP3 to Axapta
4.0 Sp2

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade Axapta 3.0 SP3 to Axapta 4.0 SP2, but i am getting few
errors, which says that application class does not have runable code in new
method and another error related to sysuserInfo class.

Once i open the 4.0 environment, i am not able to use any menuitem. when i
click on any menuitem lets say sales order, nothing happens.

Any suggestions? Also i would appreciate, if you can send me steps and Dos and
Donts while upgrade from these versions.

Regards

Ankit

now.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http:/mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>