From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ax Consultant
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 10:20 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] URGENT: Layers in AX

Thanks Harry for your quick response:)

actually i am not a technical guy, but have a question if we are having more
than 10 companies running on single AOS/File Server /DB. Now if I open another
company within the same database. But for this company we may need few
customization like modification of reports/forms , i don’t want to show these
modified version to other companies . How this could be possible?