It can be done through statistical accounts with that only qty is posted in
account no financial transaction is done.
But for this you need to do some customization like you need to add new
accounting type in Ledger Accounting Type and some setup in
InventPosting.You need to change the code for posting of sales order to
create voucher for qty only with zero amount.

Ashish