Update, I have made a little progress, but the emails are sitting at
Failed status now.  If i look at the email table in the AOT the
company field is empty but mandatory, but i cannot see where I need
to populate company name in the template

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Hammond
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, I've tried that several times, and I get the message to the
email distributor batch job is added to the batch queue, but nothing
else happens - I can see the sending status all at 'waiting', and
thats it.I've also followed this article to the letter and still get
the same result....
> http://dynamicstech.blogspot.com/2007/04/how-to-setup-alerts-in-
dynamics-ax-40.html

batch this processes the emails

Knowledge- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com] On Behalf Of ljhmail999