From: Amit Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Validate Data upgrade from Axapta 3.0 SP3
to Axapta 4.0 SP2
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tuesday, 24 June, 2008, 6:57 PM

Hi,

Is there any way to validate, if the whole data has been migrated while
performing upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0 SP2?

I know that we can number of records in each table by running the report in
each version, but still it is kind of partial solution, which we cannot rely on.

Any help or suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Amit

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/