From: jyothi bandari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 3:06:53 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] query about EnterPrise Portal

Hi All,

I have a basic query here.
I've multilple AOS servers installed on my client's
development machine. And I've seperate client's for
all AOS servrs. some one has installed EP on the same
server. EP is running perfectly on all AOS Servers.

but based on my urgent requirement I need to know on
which AOS server EP has been installed.

If any one is having any prior idea or any procedure
to know on which AOS EP has installed.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Jyothi.

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to http://in.promos.
yahoo.com/ groups/bestofyah oo/

      Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food and more. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/