Hello,

Now i got your point..
The best way to Configure and Impelement EP Server with Multiple AOS
Server is:
Create a .axc file Config and define the AOS Server Port Number then
Save this file Configuration in your desktop, then open this file
configuration to interact the EP Server with the Specific AOS Server
you already defined..

Hope this information is helped you...

Best Regards,
Khaled