Hi,

We get the following error when trying to post a purchase order
invoice with misc. charges on them. The error is " transactions on
voucher AP-IN0000041 does not balance as per 2008/06/30 (company
currency 2.30 - secondary currency 0.00)

if we remove the misc. charges from the invoice then the order posts
successfully.

The client uses 5 decimal points for their unit price and 4 decimal
points for their quantity.

The net amount is rounded to 2 decimal places.

The customer does not make use of foreign currency.

Your help with this error is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Anisha