From: anishafakir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 30 June, 2008 4:45:24 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Voucher not balancing on Purchase order
invoice posting

Hi,

We get the following error when trying to post a purchase order
invoice with misc. charges on them. The error is " transactions on
voucher AP-IN0000041 does not balance as per 2008/06/30 (company
currency 2.30 - secondary currency 0.00)

if we remove the misc. charges from the invoice then the order posts
successfully.

The client uses 5 decimal points for their unit price and 4 decimal
points for their quantity.

The net amount is rounded to 2 decimal places.

The customer does not make use of foreign currency.

Your help with this error is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Anisha

      Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group
at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/