hello,
I have developed a report in which i require a column for
lineamount+taxes.The taxes i am calculating from a table called
INDSoPostingAmount for Indian localisation.But the data in this table
seems
to be so large that the report is taking too much time when i include
this
tax column. and the report is very quick i ignore taxes.

Im using

select sum(chargeValue) from INDSoPostingAmount where
INDSoPostingAmount.salesId == SalesLine.salesId &&
INDSoPostingAmount.linenum == SalesLine.linenum;

please help me to modify this query or any other way to solve this
problem.
Regards,
RajAX