--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, sachin ghodajkar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> I have segregate the data in Item data format.I prepared 3 files
namely item master, item module & item location.

> I uploaded/imported that data in templates. the data uploaded was
sucessfull. The data is available in table but it is not coming on
Item master.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/
>Dear Sachin

To upload the items successfully you need to do the following:
1- Extract one excel spread sheet with the two table inventtable &
inventtablemodule.
2- fill in the mandatory data in the inventtable.
3- fill in the manadatory data & the unit of measure in the
inventtablemodule
4- copy the items another 2 times in the inventtable module sheet
below each other, so now u will have the items repeated 3 times
, let the module type is purchasing for the first copy of items and
inventory for the second and sales for the third.
5- upload the file.
PS: If you have a very large number of items u should upload max,
10,000 items at a time as after the copy process you will have 30,000
records in the excel sheet.