    From: RAJPAL TATIKONDA
    To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 10:25 AM
    Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Master data not displayed.

    Hey Sachin,

    1.First export a single excel sheet without data selecting the following
tables:InventTable,InventTableModule,InventItemLocation from Administration
Module.

    2.Upload data in all the sheets together.

    3.Import the single excel sheet into the company u want to import.

    This problem was faced by us and was solved.

    Regards,

    Rajpal Tatikonda
    Axapta
    Godrej Infotech.