Thanx  arijit I did so but the field is still un editable. can u kindly help
me in this regard

Kindly help

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Arijit Basu
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 10:15 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Need Help

Hi Sanam,

  You need to open this form from the Payment Journal header by clicking the
'Lines' button.

Cheers

On 8/19/08, Sanam Khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hii All

I need some help.. In AOT >> Forma>> LedgerJournalTransVendPaym there is a
field of vendor name I want to make it editable so that I can edit it when I
select the vendor for payment. I make this field editable by going into the
properties and change allow edit but when I compile the form it generates
the error

"Form LedgerJournalTransVendPaym requires an active buffer."

Kindly help me out. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Sanam Khan

--

Arijit Basu