Well the control is not getting any data from a field of a table but from
display methods in LedgerJournalTrans table (accountName() and
offsetAccountName() methods). So you will never be able to edit the data in
this control. The data in these fields is used for information purpose and
is populated when the data in fields 'Account' and 'Offset account' is
changed. The names are fetched from respective master tables e.g. in the
case of vendor type transactions the account name is fetched from VendTable.

If you want an editable field then you may have to do some customization.
You may have to add a new field to LedgerJournalTrans table and add it to
LedgerJournalTransVendPaym form.

Hope this helps!!!

Regards,
Sumit