From: Sumit Loya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 5, 2008 3:23:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Number sequence problem

Hi,

I am not sure what cud be the reason but one behaviour of number sequences i
know is that when ever a number sequences is freed or cleaned it is sent to
Number sequence list (can be viewed from Basic -> setup -> Number sequences ->
Number sequences -> List button) and next time when you create a new record
this number sequence is picked up instead of the next that is expected. i guess
this feature was brought in to re-use the freed number sequences.

So you cannot totally say that number sequences should be sorted based on the
dates.

Regards,
Sumit