Hi,

        It depends upon the client what kind of inventory model he wants to
use.

       if you select the physical check box checked, in this case Ax
considers the physical value of those items which are a part of inventory
means packing slip updated but not invoiced. Bcoz financial value comes
after the purchase order is invoiced. In Packing slip updated cases we dont
have financial value of inventory but we have physical value. So if you use
this check box checked, Ax considers the physical value of those cases in
recalculation or closing which are not invoiced but packing slip updated. It
helps us to get the true value of the inventory in our stock.

Regards,
Mukesh

--
Mukesh Mutreja