From: Mukesh Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 11:14:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Inventory Recalculation

Hi,

        It depends upon the client what kind of inventory model he wants to
use.

       if you select the physical check box checked, in this case Ax considers
the physical value of those items which are a part of inventory means packing
slip updated but not invoiced. Bcoz financial value comes after the purchase
order is invoiced. In Packing slip updated cases we dont have financial value
of inventory but we have physical value. So if you use this check box checked,
Ax considers the physical value of those cases in recalculation or closing
which are not invoiced but packing slip updated. It helps us to get the true
value of the inventory in our stock.

Regards,
Mukesh

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 5:34 PM, Yadhav Krishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] co.in>