Hello Keith!
That's the case and I'm sure the javascript could be the sollution.
However I'm not too familiar with it so could you please give me an
example of the sentence?

Thx,
Mikael

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Wallace"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>

> I haven't had to do this in version 4 but in version 3 (ie not using
> sharepoint) the way to do this was to add a bit of javascript to the
> HTML form code that AX sends back (through modifying the
> WebFormHtml.Layout() method). The javascript instruction is
> "document.<HTML form name>.<controlname>.focus()"
>

> I would be reasonably confident that the same thing would work in
AX4 as
> well.
>

> Regards,
>
> Keith
>

> >Set cursor in Web's quick entry
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Axapta-Knowledge-
Village/message/18376;_y

lc=X3oDMTJzdXMwbGljBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEyNzQ4MDYyBGdycHNwSWQDMTc
wN

TAwMTM4MARtc2dJZAMxODM3NgRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDdm1zZwRzdGltZQMxMjIxNTQzOTM
4>