Hi [Group],

I have one doubt related to Axapta 3 installation...

I need to create a Development environment on one of the server. Since
the number of users for this Dev Instance is only one...

i am going for a 2 Tier Installation....

i have a doubt here....

Since the production environment on the main server is a 3 Tier
installation.... will der be any problem while moving XPO files
from 2 Tier Dev environment to 3 Tier Production environment???????

or is it better to install a 3 Tier Development environment only??? so
tat der wont be any problem while shipping of XPO files form deve env
to production env,,,

Thanx in Advance.

Sanjivkumar