Hi,

There's no problem with moving XPO from 2-Tier to 3-Tier or the other
way around.

_BUT_, you should still have your dev environment in 3-Tier if your
Production one is in 3-Tier.  Otherwise you will encounter situation
where your code doesn't act the same way in 3-Tier as it does in
2-Tier (for example, client/server code).  Save yourself trouble and
go with 3-Tier.

Hope that helps!

Steeve

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "sanju_kori"