From: johnny tang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Report export to excel in AX
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 7:48 AM

            Dear all,  There was the problem about report to excel in AX, i
selected the export type is HTML, and specify a target file with an xls
extention, but when i opened the file, the formatting was wrong. Do you have
any idea on how to export the report to excel in AX?  Any suggestion would be
appreciated.
      Thanks.        Best Regards,  Johnny Tang

       雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!