From: johnny tang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 8:27:19 AM
Subject: 回复: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Report export to excel in AX

Dear prasanna,
    Yes, i tried to select ASCII format with extension xls, but the format was
wrong, because there were many columns in the report . In my memory, somebody
have modified the standard print functionality to support the excel option and
have the complete solution.
    Thanks.

Best Regards,
Johnny
2008-10-15

prasanna_koulgi <prasanna_koulgi@ yahoo.co. in> 写道:
Dear

U can select ASCII format with extension xls ... It will get opened in
excel.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, johnny tang
<johnny_tangxb@ ...> wrote:

> Dear Vamsi Praneeth,
> Thanks for your reply.
> Yes, so far there is no option for exporting the report to
excel using the default print functionality in AX, so i want to find
if there are the good solution except the code or some example code.
> Thanks.
> Best Regards,
> Johnny Tang
> 2008-10-14
>

> vamsi praneeth <vamsi_praneeth@ ...> 写道:
>
> Dear Johnny Tang,
> This has nothing to do with AX 4.0. Coz
even I'm an novice user of AX 4.0. But could you just explain me how
could you choose a report as HTML type and save it as an xls file
[:O]!!!! Well, as far as I know there's no option to export to a
report into xls using the default print to file functionality. I guess
you need to code a bit to export into xls format! Since even I'm new
to AX, I hope you'd get a valid suggestion from a pro

> Regards,
> Vamsi Praneeth

export type is HTML, and specify a target file with an xls extention,
but when i opened the file, the formatting was wrong. Do you have any
idea on how to export the report to excel in AX?
> Any suggestion would be appreciated.
> Thanks.
>

> Best Regards,
> Johnny Tang