Hi Guys,

I am upgrading Axapta 3.0 SP3 to AX 4.0 SP2. Client has around 125 GB of data.
During upgrade checklist, post synchronization is taking too much time and
system totally goes into processing mode (sort of hangs). It is running almost
for past 40 hours. Is there any way to fasten the process, or find the problem
area. Also please tell me, is it ok, if i restart AOS and restart post
syncronization process in middle of this process (when 60% of post synch has
already been completed).

Second issue is that for one of the table, some duplicate record is
automatically getting created, during DBUpgradeTool exe execution.

Please advice on these issues.

Regards
Amit

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/