--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "kardo_ax"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey thanks for the reply,
>
> You mean on WH-FG, set the main warehouse to WH-Plant.

  After the receiving the transfer order in WH-FG, and we want to
invoice the sales order where there warehouse is WH-FG, the system is
giving an error that quantity not available on WH-FG ALTHOUGH ON-HAND
SHOWS AVAILABLE STOCK. I beleive the system is checking for the
quantity on the WH-Plant which is on the workorder.

ANY ADVICE?