Has anyone worked with this much yet?  We're trying to set up a demo
for what seems a simple requirement:

The PM will manage scheduling of activities in MS Project and synch to
AX Projects.  Activities in AX have Item Requirements which then get
scheduled via Master Planning - all ok.  PM then re-schedules the
activity and re-synchs to AX.  Instead of seeing date changes in the AX
activity we get completely new activities; the old ones are left as
orphans with the item requirements still attached, so Master Planning
sees no changes.

Have we missed something in the integration setup?

Hans