Hi there,

I've modified the shipment list report (which contains the
WMSShipmentList table related to the WMSOrderTrans table) by adding
another datasource which is a view I created which shows the quantity
ordered and the quantity undelivered. This datasource is related to
the WMSShipmentList table I created, linked by shipmentId. I've added
this datasource to a new body under the report (showing these values
under the values of the WMSOrderTrans values). but I can't get the
quantity undelivered to total just like the qty field of the
WMSOrderTrans datasource. Basically I just want to show two types of
totals, one for the WMSOrderTrans and the other for the new datasource
I created.

Let me know if this is too confusing.