Hello

A client wishes to Include HTML message in body of an e-mail during
Sales Order - Delivery:

"Hi Bill Smith

Thank you for placing your order with Torpedo7 Ltd.

We can confirm shipment of your Order Number   414043

It was dispatched on 11/11/2008

You can track you shipment's location in transit using the following
details to view the package status:

http:/www.track.colurierpost.co.nz/trackntrace response asp   [etc]

If you have any questions about your order or you need further
assistance, please call customer service at (NZ 0800 86 77 33.

Thank you for choosing Torpedo7 Ltd

152 Collins Road

PO Box 5672

Hamilton

New Zealand

Ph NZ 0800 86 77 33

www.torpedo7.co.nz"

An email message to communicate a confirmation, listing all order lines,
is also required.

Can anyone tell me how and where they provided a facility like this.

TIA

George