From: Ehtasham ur Rahman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 11:23:36 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Urgent Help Required!

Hi All!
I m fresh in Axapta environment. So, don't know much about it.
I need help in the configuration of BarCodes.

But first, I want to clear some Questions like:

--- Does Axapta supports all the BarCode fonts which are installed in
the Windows FONT's Directory?
--- If I configure any particular font, then will I have to give
BARCODES in any specific style?
--- Is it include any programming to configure or simply to set some
properties?
--- And after doing configuration, how can I confirm that BARCODES are
working?, in SALE or PURCHASE Windows or anywhere else.

I want to insert the BarCode instead of inserting the Article
Code of Item in SALE OR PURCHASE Window when I m creating Sale or
Purchase Order. So what I have to do?

Please help me out in this regard, I m waiting 4 your response. Send
me Documentation, if anyone have.
Thanks in Advance!
Ehtasham Ur Rahman
+92-333-6352518