From: Ehtasham ur Rahman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 12:24:16 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Urgent Help Required!

Hi Faisal!
Thanks a lot for your response.
So, the confusion is:  I want to enter the BARCODE in Item field in
Sales/Purchase Order screen instead of entering Item Number. So, when
I make jump my cursor to next field, Item Number should be
automatically picked. That's what I want.

And help me out in this scenario, if possible:
"My client wants to scan the BARCODE printed on the Item through
scanner, as the barcode is scanned, Item entery should be
automatically made in Sales/Purchase Lines Window"
SO, what I have to do? I think it needs some Methods etc.....
what u think?

Thanks,
Ehtasham Ur Rahman
+92-333-6352518

--- In Axapta-Knowledge- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Faisal Hussain