After copying or duplicating an entire company, you can delete all
transactions by having a developerexecute class
SysDatabaseTransDelete. Then I agree that you should make that company
your template to copy later.

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 9:58 PM, abhay jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi Sanam,
> Regarding your enquiry on set up a new company which should be having a data
> of existing company profile, it is possible through ADMINISTRATION MODULE
> --> Company accounts --> Select existing company profile --> click duplicate
> button --> fill details of new compny accounts ..
> please check at your end as I am not in front of system to guide you
> properly but I hope by this you wil get your solution.
>
> Regards,
> Abhay
> ________________________________
> Extend your network, join the Microsoft Dynamics AX Knowledge Village at
> LINKEDIN !
> ________________________________

News-Flash of Axapta Knowledge Village
VISIT THE Microsoft Dynamics AX Knowledge Village at LINKEDIN:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/165338.

Come and choose your preferred name for Microsoft Dynamics AX on the Axapta
Knowledge Village, Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: