From: edgarcck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Intercompany direct delivery posting problem
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 4:24 PM

Dear Sir/Madam
HI All

The problem firstly occurs during posting of "Intercompany direct
delivery ". The system stops responding, I can do nothing except "end"
the AX program by Task manager.

After the first time of this situation happened, we can reconnect to
AX by AX client normally. However, the issue became more serious.
Normal posting like posting of normal SO packing slip, inventory
journal MAY sometimes cause system stop too.

For the original order which cause the problem, the AX stop response
when I only click the "posting button" in sales order form. (I haven't
chosen to post packing slip yet!)

The only method to make the system back to normal is to restart the AX
server.

After many try and error, I discover that the problem MAY relate to
the setting of inventory model group.

I post intercompany direct delivery Packing Slip successfully if I
select "Post physical inventory, Post financial inventory" only.

But the problem occur when i select other option like "pick
requirement, quarantine management"

However, after the problem happen, even if I change the setting back
to the original, I CANNOT post the Packing Slip again.

This case is kind of strange. Really hope that some of you may know
the reason behind

Regards
Edgar