From: Sakthivel K <sakaxa...@yahoo.com>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 31 December, 2008 10:32:16 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Webservice error in workflow

Hi,
     i have configured workflow in our module and created required elements
needed for workflow.When i am submitting for workflow i am getting alert
message saying that "Webservice failed:workflow id ##### ".
In IIS Manager  workflow components are placed in default website,but the
default website and share point website shares the same port number 80.so i
have changed the share point website port number to 81 and in workflow runtime
URL i have given default website url.will it be a problem?or do we need to
create new website same as default website? I have tried that too,but i am
getting the same error message.

Thanks,

Sakthivel

      Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/win/