From: Sakthivel K <sakaxa...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Webservice error in workflow
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 3 January, 2009, 5:23 PM

Hi Manoj,

              Thank you.I have 4 AOS,previously i was connecting to 3 rd AOS.
I have uninstalled all workflow related components and reinstalled again,now i
am connecting Workflow to 1 st AOS.But i am facing same problem.

When i run Tuttorial_workflowp rocessor  i am getting following error message.

SysWorkflowmessageQ ueueManager- run
SysWorkflowEventDis patcher-- -onAcknowledgewo rkflowActivation
SysWorkflowEventDis patcher-- -raiseworkflowAc tivationEvent

clrObject static method invocation error.
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

The following error list i have taken from EventViewer.

Exception thrown in SysworkflowEventDis patcher-- -onAcknowledgewo
rkflowActivation
SysWorkflowEventDis patcher-- -raiseworkflowAc tivationEvent: Webservice failed
workflow id:000026_201 {0} cannot be null or empty.
parameter name:workflowruntim eurl

Thanks,

Sakthivel